SERVICE ADVISOR / FINANCIAL PLANNING SPECIALIST
Grant Street is hiring a Service Advisor/Financial Planning Specialist. This individual will support the firm’s Senior Advisors in serving clients and the creation of financial plans. The ideal candidate will have experience preparing financial planning recommendations, participating in client meetings and a general understanding of investments and portfolio management. This individual will also be responsible for research and manager/fund due diligence. This position does offer a career path to become a Senior Advisor.
Attend client meetings with advisors and complete meeting follow-ups
Analyze client data to develop and prepare financial plans
Assist in writing financial plan observations and recommendations
Conduct research to support the portfolio management process and client requests, including investment and economic research
Prepare for investment committee meetings and participate as an active member of committee
- BA/BS Degree; Registered Paraplanner and or CFP/currently enrolled in CFP certification program preferred
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Experience working with financial planning software
- Familiarity in working in Morningstar Direct helpful
- Knowledge of the financial planning process, related services and client servicing needs
- Knowledge of investments and portfolio management fundamentals
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A self-starter, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why Work for Grant Street Asset Management?
- Grant Street is an independent registered investment advisor. We have been working with families, business owners, physicians’ groups and not-for-profit institutions for over 25 years.
- Client service is based on a team approach and driven by dedication to client, accountability, honesty and professionalism.
- Firm culture is family-like, intimate and flexible.
- Attractive healthcare benefits and profit-sharing plan available.
- Office is located in Southpointe office park in Canonsburg.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.